At First Coast Women’s Services, our mission is:
Empowering women to make informed choices about their pregnancy.
First Coast Women’s Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation that empowers women to make informed choices about their pregnancy. Our purpose is to prevent the tragedy of abortion by offering truthful education, emotional support, and practical assistance to individuals who are facing unplanned pregnancies. We present sexual abstinence as a positive lifestyle for singles and provide opportunity for healing and restoration to those who have been hurt by abortion. We share the love of Jesus in a caring non-judgmental environment. Services are free of charge, confidential, and we receive no government funding.
First Coast Women’s Services will be a network of highly committed employees, volunteers, and donors providing Christ-centered, life changing pregnancy support services to the First Coast region, encompassing Duval, Nassau, Baker, St. Johns, and Clay counties. We focus on the emotional, physical, and spiritual health of women, men, and families in North Florida.
Commitment of Care
- We are dedicated to education on all options: parenting, adoption, and abortion.
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a loving manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
Join With Us
First Coast Women’s Services invites you to learn more about our mission, vision and work and to support us in prayer, financially, and as a volunteer as we seek to restore hope and meaning to those facing unexpected pregnancies and to ensure a future for their unborn babies.
We want to help churches, businesses, or individuals find a place to serve or be served by us through local missions, leadership education, abortion recovery counseling, and more! Just give us a call if you would like to know more. You may also complete the volunteer application and schedule an appointment to meet the center director at the location closest to you. The center director will give you a tour of our facility and answer any questions you may have about our organization.